CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: CLASSES, MEETINGS & EVENTS Updates
The Association is open Monday – Friday from 8:30am to 5pm. We prefer guests wear a face covering while in the building. If you are not vaccinated, it is required. The safety of our members, community and staff remains of utmost importance during this health crisis. Our leadership will continue to monitor the situation and keep you posted on any developments or changes.
Staff Contact Information
- Stefanie Bishop, Administrative Services Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carrie Wilson, Communication & Education Coordinator: email@example.com
- Kathryn O’Leary, Member Services Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Susy Hurlbert, Chief Executive Officer: email@example.com
- Classes – Some of our CE courses are taking place in a live-virtual setting via Zoom and others are scheduled to be in person. However, if needed, our in-person classes can be switched over to Zoom at our discretion. Attendees must have working audio/video in order to participate and receive credit in our live-virtual classes.
- Committee Meetings – All committee meetings are taking place in a live-virtual setting via zoom at the date/time they were already scheduled at. Committee chairs have been notified of this and emails will be sent out with login credentials for those meetings. Set up a free zoom account to get started.
For new CTR COVID 19 advisory and addendum to purchase and sales contract go to: https://www.ctrealtors.com/coronavirus/?fbclid=IwAR0ereQqoxH6VEjsJu3a3rJWIDJUqUXVpYYS8Cz7Iu7EjXzvjitlZscVs6U
We will continue to monitor and reevaluate, as needed, and we will work to ensure that members’ needs are met. Information about the virus is changing rapidly, and we recommend that you stay up to date by visiting the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) website. All of us should take proactive actions to help prevent the spread of illnesses, including coronavirus and the seasonal flu, including these precautions in your daily interactions:
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water aren’t available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, or cough or sneeze into your sleeve.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
The National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) has also released “A Guide for REALTORS®” with useful information regarding how this may be impacting the real estate industry.
Finally, stay informed, and use your best judgment. The situation is rapidly changing. ECAR will continue to update our members as new information becomes available.