ECAR ONLINE CE COURSES
Brought to you by ECAR and Dearborn’s RECampus
Now you can earn continuing education credit in the convenience of your own home or office at any time of the day or night. ECAR Online courses have been approved for 3 hours of CE credit for Salespeople and Brokers by the Connecticut Real Estate Commission.
You can register now using Dearborn’s secure site by clicking on the RECampus link at the bottom of this page!
The two mandatory courses for the 2008-10 cycle are “CT Buyer Agency” and “CT Disclosure, RESPA, and Law Update”.
For the 2010-2012 cycle, agents will be required to complete 12 credits of CE. However, there will only be 1 (one) mandatory course: “CT Real Estate Agent Fiduciary Duties Review & Law Update” and 3 (three) elective courses.
ECAR’s Education Mission Statement: The Eastern Connecticut Association of Realtors® is dedicated to offering a wide variety of real estate related courses to our members and the surrounding community with a commitment to both instructional quality and the needs within our area.
ABOUT COURSE REGISTRATION & STUDENT SUPPORT:
1. Cost/Expiration: Each course is currently priced at $40.00. State-specific exam prep course is also available through RECampus. Once you have completed the registration process, you will receive an e-mail confirmation for your records. You will also receive a “welcome” e-mail from ECAR which will include Instructor contact information.
You will have 12 months to complete a course. Your enrollment will expire 12 months from the original date of purchase. Please keep license renewal deadlines (Brokers – March 31, 2008, Salespersons – May 31, 2008) in mind when taking an online course and be sure to finish at least one month prior to your deadline:
2. Online Course – Final Exam: Connecticut does not require a final exam. However, you will be required to take a unit exam after each section of the course. When you have finished every unit and passed each of them with a 90% or better, your course work is complete. You will be notified via email of satisfactory completion.
3. Cancellation/Refunds: Once you have registered/purchased a course there are no refunds. Please make sure you’ve read all of the necessary information before making your purchase final.
4. Certificate: You will receive a CE certificate by mail within 3 weeks of course completion.
5. System Requirements: Online courses require an internet connection and function best with the Microsoft Internet Explorer browser version 4.0 or greater.
6. Technical Support: Please call the Dearborn Technical Support Hotline at 1-888-213-5124 if you are encountering difficulties such as the following: difficulty in viewing the REcampus website or placing an order, problems loading or viewing your online course or software product, or other system-type problems. Technical Support is ready to assist you Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 9:00pm CST; Saturday and Sunday from 8:00am to 7:00pm CST.
7. Administrative Questions: Contact Kathryn O’Leary at the ECAR Office at 1-860-892-2595 or e-mail at Kathryn.email@example.com
8. Frequently Asked Questions: For additional information view the Frequently Asked Questions
Register now using Dearborn’s secure site!