NAR’s REALTOR.org: Everything you need to know about the real estate business is located here! The site is conveniently broken down into six major areas:
- Consumers Find a REALTOR®, plus tips for home buyers and sellers. Also visit our property listings site, REALTOR.com, rated the No.1 real estate Web site.
- Sales Agents Get sales and marketing tools, legal tips, members-only REALTOR® VIP Program savings, and the latest news, trends and conference updates.
- Residential Brokers Get business management tips, breaking news and the latest industry statistics and trends, plus learn about new educational opportunities.
- Commercial Expand your business opportunities with the REALTORS® Commercial Alliance, search property listings and find educational opportunities.
- Real Estate Specialties Find resources designed for industry professionals specializing in Appraisal, Auction, International Real Estate, and Property Management.
- Association Executives Access management resources, NRDS, the leadership directory and other important news on legal issues, NAR policies and committees.
Be sure to check out the NAR Library’s Field Guides that contain “how to’s” on dozens of topics.
Connecticut REALTORS®: The public side of the website offers a wealth of Connecticut information and is divided into five departments: Legislative, Education, Legal, Forms and Contracts and Resouces.
The password protected Members Only side offers:
- “No Call List” Searchable Database
- CTR Member Database
- CTR Member Offices Database
- Real Estate Salespersons Licensed by the State of CT
- Real Estate Brokers Licensed by the State of CT
- Foreign Language Directory
- Landlaw E-zine Archive
- Raymond F. Gates, Jr. Memorial Scholarship Fund Program Information
- and much more!