ECAR ONLINE CE COURSES
Brought to you by ECAR and Dearborn’s RECampus
Now you can earn your CE credit from the convenience of your own home or office at any time, day or night. Our online courses with RECampus have been approved for 3 or 6 hours of CE credit for both Salespeople and Brokers by the Connecticut Real Estate Commission.
Our 3 Credit Hour Courses Are:
- Buyer Representation in Real Estate
- Connecticut Real Estate Agent Fiduciary Duties Review & Law Updat
- Connecticut Real Estate Law: Updated & Revisited
- Environmental Issues in Your Real Estate Practice
- Foreclosures, Short Sales, REO’s and Auctions
- Know the Code: Real Estate Ethics
- Mortgage Fraud & Predatory Lending: What Every Agent Should Know
- Property Management & Managing Risk
- Real Estate & Taxes: What Every Agent Should Know
- Real Estate Finance & Tax Issues
- Real Estate Finance Today
- Reverse Mortgages for Seniors
- Risk Management
- Sustainable Housing & Building Green: What Agents Should Know
- Understanding 1031 Tax-Free Exchanges
- Understanding Credit & Improving Credit Scores: What You Need to Know
- Understanding Today’s Investors
Our 6 Credit Hour Course(s) Is:
- Investment Property Practice & Management
ECAR’s Education Mission Statement: The Eastern Connecticut Association of Realtors® is dedicated to offering a wide variety of real estate related courses to our members and the surrounding community with a commitment to both instructional quality and the needs within our area.
ABOUT COURSE REGISTRATION & STUDENT SUPPORT:
1. Cost/Expiration: Each 3 hour/credit course is currently priced at $40.00 (6 hour/credit courses are $80). State-specific exam prep course is also available through RECampus. Once you have completed the registration process, you will receive an e-mail confirmation for your records. You will also receive a “welcome” e-mail from ECAR which will include Instructor contact information.
You will have 12 months to complete a course. Your enrollment will expire 12 months from the original date of purchase. Please keep license renewal deadlinein mind when taking an online course and be sure to finish at least one month prior to your deadline:
2. Online Course – Final Exam: Connecticut does not require a final exam. However, you will be required to take a unit exam after each section of the course. When you have finished every unit and passed each of them with a 90% or better, your course work is complete. You will be notified via email of satisfactory completion.
3. Cancellation/Refunds: Once you have registered/purchased a course there are no refunds. Please make sure you’ve read all of the necessary information before making your purchase final.
4. Certificate: You will receive a CE certificate by mail within 1 week of course completion.
5. System Requirements: Online courses require an internet connection and function best with the Microsoft Internet Explorer browser version 4.0 or greater.
6. Technical Support: Please call the Dearborn Technical Support Hotline at 1-888-213-5124 if you are encountering difficulties such as the following: difficulty in viewing the REcampus website or placing an order, problems loading or viewing your online course or software product, or other system-type problems. Technical Support is ready to assist you Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 9:00pm CST; Saturday and Sunday from 8:00am to 7:00pm CST.
7. Frequently Asked Questions: For additional information view the Frequently Asked Questions
Register now using Dearborn’s secure site!